How to create a successful ad?
The title should be clear and concise: it will allow the client to understand the benefits of your room at its first glance.
For example: «Light meeting room for 30 people in the center of London»
The description will then describe your room in detail:
- Access and location: For example «Meeting room in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, close to metro line 3, stop Opera ».
- The list of available equipments: «All equipment necessary for the organization of a meeting under the best conditions is included in the renting: video projector, paper board, wifi, videoconference ... ».
- Main characteristics of the room you are renting: «Modular training room, available in classroom or U-shaped room ».
- Strong points and singular features: «Large bright and modern meeting room»
- Catering services: «Possibility to benefit of an on-site catering service, such as breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks ».
You are completely free to set the price that suits you. However, if you wish to propose your room at a different rate for the evening, you must create a second ad. On the other hand, it will be possible to put a different price for the week ends, or for a period you want (for example throughout the month of January).
Three rates are available: per hour, half-day (4 hours) and day (8 hours). You can also set the minimum number of hours to make a rental (for example, set the room reservation time to 2 hours minimum).
If you want to be advised, contact us : by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 1 86 95 20 26.
Photos are the crucial element of the ad. Good quality photos add a decisive advantage to your ad. Our experience has shown that ads having beautiful photos have more reservation requests. This is why your ad will not be validated if you don’t add at least 3 photos of the room and 3 pictures of the common areas.
ACCESS TO THE ROOM
The access form will be transmitted to the clients only after the complete payment of their booking. It will help them to easily access to your establishment and to contact you if necessary: entry code, floor, etc.
LAYOUT / CAPACITY
Report the capacity of each of the possible layouts : U-shaped tables, classroom, theater, individual workstation ...
By specifying the possible layouts, your room will appear in the filtered searches of the clients and the reservation request will be more exact.
SCHEDULE / CONTACTS
You can indicate your opening hours and days, i.e the time range you are available to make your clients welcome. Clients will not be able to book your room outside of the schedule indicated.
The default contact is the one with which you created the room. However, we advise you to add the contact details of the person who will be at the meeting place and who will be responsible for welcoming clients.
Check here the equipments available into your room.
You can specify in detail the facilities which are available for all the booking. Some equipments may be included in the price, but you may also choose to make certain facilities available with an additional cost (for example, €20 excluding VAT per computer).